1. Place dry mix in a bowl fitted with a beater; add water fat or margarine.
2. Blend together for 1 minute at slow speed, Scrape down.
3. Blend together again for 1 minute.
4. On a baking tray drop the mixture as required weight. Do not flatten the cookie piece because the mixture will flow in the oven.
5. Bake at 200°C for 12 minutes.
TART BASE Recipe:
TOWER ™ Cookie mix – plain : 1kg
Fat (Marvo) / Butter : 400gms
Water : 120gms
Flour (Maida) : 400gms
1. Soften fat by mixing in planetary mixer for 2 minutes.
2. Add TOWER ™ Butter Cookie Mix, flour, water and mix it at slow speed using flat blade attachment.
3. When it is evenly mixed and short crust dough texture is formed, take it out rest it for 10 minutes before use (At slightly cooler temp.)
4. Sheet the dough as per desired thickness & line the tart mould with this & dock the lined tarts before putting for baking.
5. Bake at 180o Celsius for 15 to 20 mins or till it gets the golden brown color.
All information supplied is correct to the best of our knowledge. Variation in product performance may occur due to individual variations in product application. AB Mauri India Pvt. Ltd. does not take any responsibility for such variations, legality or infringement upon patents.